Dear friends, always be a cheerful hunter (:

About Me

My photo
Kuala Pilah, Malaysia
szehui,18.a student.I like to take pictures.I take organic cracker as my supper :D

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

so be an OWL...

no mood.my eyes are sleep-ly now.since yesterday i woke up for homework in midnight and 3am something like that just fall asleep.today having steamboat with my friends and didn't sleep in the certain time ( 7-10pm) now my eyes are damn sleep-ly even gonna close it but i just don't want to sleep.after steamboat, i feel more and more depressed, i think that's also the reason why i'm scaring about join any activities.sometimes some activities can cheers me up but sometimes can bring me down toooo ); I dunno why i'm depressed for....maybe friends, love, and my worse academic result? maybe all of them having problems in the same time.I scare alone, but i scare to join plp.but then what's you should do?

forget the past please.i beg for you,scarlett... show out your love for everyone around you NOW......

No comments:

Post a Comment