Dear friends, always be a cheerful hunter (:

About Me

My photo
Kuala Pilah, Malaysia
szehui,18.a student.I like to take pictures.I take organic cracker as my supper :D

Friday, September 10, 2010

praying and wishing... (:

This was taken when in the morning when i took a ladder and climbed to my house's roof :P
and just now about 7-8pm. since tomorrow will be malays' Hari Raya and i can heard a lot of fireworks' sound outside~ I hope i own a camera and i set tripod on my house's roof just to wait the fireworks, fireworks SHOWING TIME! and i can captured it with bulb mode and get a beautiful picture! But all this just appeared inside my mind, i never turns all this to an action.I didnt have any camera now, I cant do anything COOL! ); even my phone was broken, i keep using my sister's phone camera to take pictures.she start feeling fed up.aiks~ I want a camera by only be mine.praying and wishing... (:

No comments:

Post a Comment