Dear friends, always be a cheerful hunter (:

About Me

My photo
Kuala Pilah, Malaysia
szehui,18.a student.I like to take pictures.I take organic cracker as my supper :D

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Peaceful :D

now is sunday 5am++, i cant even fall asleep.( i thk mayb ytd before went to Dr.Dai's lecture and have a cup of cappucino in station 1 and making myself so vitality now ^^" ) and 1 week holidays passed by.I'm enjoy my holidays in only this time, you know why?

I had been done many things that
I WON'T DO IN MY LIFE BEFORE. This holidays, i never touch my school revision.and what i've done were searching any informations about my interested course or things and sign up those useful websites to become a member and i'll checked their news or feeds for it frequencly to get some skills, knowledges etc. I've learnt many things thru those websites. In the first time, i feel that im living in rich life! I get a lot of knowledges, skills, ideas etc! I spent my time wisely, all this had been my first time :DD I'm feel so calm, tranquil and peaceful now, since my mobile phone had been broken and i'd deleted my facebook account permanently( which was done in carelessly ><" ) I didn't chat or communicate too much to others in this holidays, i just keep searching and searching anything i liked to learn, I've tried my best to live my life better. Yesterday when in lecture, I heard about all this.And one of them are what i'd done and also was what Dr.Dai called for...an interference. If you're planning to be success, the 1st thing that you have to do is cut off all of your interferences which can stop your concentrate in anything you're interesting to. I'm in a cheerful mood after i get what he meant by (:

He said: You need to out with the efforts of thousands of times, you need the concentration of thousands of times, you need to practice deliberately to succeed or makes your dream comes true!

I felt free from worry and tranquil inside me in this holidays! I love this type of feeling so much! But those don't be in long period better i thk, because i'll become those who lack of social skills in the end.It's just for some rest in my holidays and this can help me to have a strong impulse to work hard in my further life tooo! :DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment