Dear friends, always be a cheerful hunter (:

About Me

My photo
Kuala Pilah, Malaysia
szehui,18.a student.I like to take pictures.I take organic cracker as my supper :D

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3!



This holidays i'm free enough.and what's do you think that im explored? that's is Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3! I would like to recommend it, because it is realy easy to use and its functions are amazing~!

this photo was captured by one of my friend(before)



and this i used adobe lightroom 3 to edit. (: (after)



and this was my final edit (: after watching some tutorial (after and AFTER) :P



It is colourful and have lens correction, noise reduction, adjustment brush, gradient filter, saturate any colour you want etc.this all makes me insane! I only use trial version, and i would buy this software in further. :DD
oh ya, my edit skills still in improving and praticing.forgive me.those i saw in flickr,they're just professional in lightroom and their photos are so natural and awesomee (:

1 comment:

  1. haha this is gooood!
    you've transformed the evening sky into a bright blue morning sky! :)
    I have been using it but I've got used to photoshop so i still use photoshop more than that, unless i have too many photos and want to edit them quickly then lightroom is just the best to save up your time haha.

    ReplyDelete