Dear friends, always be a cheerful hunter (:

About Me

My photo
Kuala Pilah, Malaysia
szehui,18.a student.I like to take pictures.I take organic cracker as my supper :D

Saturday, September 4, 2010

doubt...

photo by Todd Klassy

I'm stop played my facebook since my examination was started and this makes myself have so much of time to search my intereste's information,tutorial etc.especially when i was free in my holidays.this makes me have so much of time to start thking bout my future study since my trial was over. my course nid study for 5years in bachelor degree since it's a professional course.
im start doubting whether stressful lifestlye, izzit all dat was wat i want?although it's my interestes...
if im surely decide to study in college in further. for the smartest choice,i shouldnt waste my time in those 3 months who just waiting for their spm result to apply local or goverment foundation courses even college foundation courses if they realy cant get any goverment applyment.
from my 1st planned, i should take my trial result to intake in january.and whn real result announced,if i get much better than my trial result.i can renew my scholarship.

BUT,my interested course...the most benefit dat is studying in goverment university,cuz that can help me skip those extra examination who nid to take personally after finish my degree in college.( since my interested course must accredited by malaysia goverment probably.) if dat, just can be counted as finish my whole degree.In local university it was accredited by, but private just regonized and didnt accredited by malaysia goverment.)
if wanna study in goverment university,i should wait for my real result.and i'l waste my time.without doing nothing mayb.

and bout choosing college...jus now chat wit my senior who studying in dat college which i planned to study,but he said dat,study there was quite expensive no matter in the tuition fee or living cost.especially if u're failed some papers.u should pay again and start again the whole semester.retake fee is not cheap toooo.if not his dad's demand who want my senior study there,he wouldnt choose there surely.and all this makes me start doubting...

which roads should i choose?private or goverment.and do you believe...then god wil said?
stay free(:

No comments:

Post a Comment