Dear friends, always be a cheerful hunter (:

About Me

My photo
Kuala Pilah, Malaysia
szehui,18.a student.I like to take pictures.I take organic cracker as my supper :D

Sunday, September 12, 2010

free from worry, it's good!

don't know when it's happen, everything i'll keep holding in previous, now i do put all down. without the guy i like, without the friend i good particularly, without the one important in my mind. This kind of circumstances, it's good or bad? It depends i think. sometimes i'll feel lonely, but sometimes i'll feel free from worry. my mood just so damn stableeee.

but, sometimes i hope for an emotional which have a great differ 'ups and downs' i wanted to feel the feeling of happiness again! until now, i cant find the one who i'll emphasize since earlier i meet him and so do him tooo.

LOVE, youuuu! always make us, human insane, crazy, helpless, nothing can do! ):

No comments:

Post a Comment