Dear friends, always be a cheerful hunter (:

About Me

My photo
Kuala Pilah, Malaysia
szehui,18.a student.I like to take pictures.I take organic cracker as my supper :D

Monday, July 12, 2010

Don't!

Dont too dependence to ur classmates or frens...after graduated, they al will go for their own ways! Too dependence, it's just makes u sufficate! So, jus like wat one of my classmate thought: will separately soon, dun put too much of love or regard.all dat will makes you feels hur t... I'm not strong enough as you all... gud in everythingg~ I'm just wat all they said a 'middle class' person' everything just normal...family, studies, knowledge, etc.


Just be who you are, scar! Well, I'm appreciative always. It's just...hope my next journey can be much better :) live simple brings happiness!



:(

1 comment: