Dear friends, always be a cheerful hunter (:

About Me

My photo
Kuala Pilah, Malaysia
szehui,18.a student.I like to take pictures.I take organic cracker as my supper :D

Friday, July 2, 2010

challege it!

since monday (28th june)...im startin my revise.I realy stress for spm~even hope can past it all with jus close my eyes for a while.after finished school, lunch and shower...is the time for me to revis-ing.haha! guddd (: even usin mobile to online if realy bored whn doing revision, i found the advantage in mobile web le.dat's is wont keep drug in.heeeX) without data charge sure without and pic or photo to view also when surfing FB ") tis can keep me concentrated on my revision and wont leave my writing table and moved to pc table.(jus beside each actually) lol.hahaha! i thk i found the way to revise.jus nid some patient and concentrated to finish read all the sub's reference books...and then the time to do all the past year papers :D hope i can finish my spm wit a satisfield result le ><" hopefullyyy* god, all the effort i giving out...would those comes true?i believe it~will ^^ JiaYou-GahYao-Fighting scarr :D

No comments:

Post a Comment