Dear friends, always be a cheerful hunter (:

About Me

My photo
Kuala Pilah, Malaysia
szehui,18.a student.I like to take pictures.I take organic cracker as my supper :D

Sunday, July 11, 2010

peaceful sunday morning :DD

there is 8.33am-11/july/2010...it's time to wake up and prepare for tuition :) btw, mummy suggested having breakfast wit dad at town(me, mum and dad oli...bro and sis stil in sleping><) when im prepare well for tuition...''I having a bad bad day its bout the time i get my way steam rolling watever i see huh, despicable me!!....'' my phone msg alert ring :) msg shows '' khali jus msg me, today tuition cancel, nex tuition sunday 8.45-10.15am'' by erika~well, i stil planning to go out for my breakfast.In the same time, when i noe dat dad and mum gonna cleaning their shop after breakfast, which rent to other bt now, stop for business le :) thn, i've taking my magazine hehe(asian geographic) to spend my time whn they're cleaning their shop in town :D

whn taking breakfast, i've start discussing wit mum and dad bout architecture course(the course i plans to study afterward) :)) they both noe well my passion to archi.bt, i've afraid if i cant ever challege it, after read thru the taylor's boucher which kokloong took to me ytd ): whn studying architecture course...for tuition fee and material cost were an exception, a lot of trip to oversea was a requirement too...to learn their building structure, culture etc. ther was another stress to my family again.nid a lot of money to spend whn travelling ): bt my dad said dat if interesting wit it, go for it! those prob jus solve it wit adoptable :DD tis makes me smile :) i've felt full of hope in my future wit that moment :DDD

btw, my pocket money reached rm70++ within 10days.heheheX) cameraaa, plus mum given me d money...im coming to pick u bac home soon :PPPP hopefullly***

3 comments:

  1. al the ppl oso hope their son or daughter can success in their life~
    but for the main problem is ourselve~
    if decided to walk tis way then for sure u nid to get SHINE in this road but nvr put the hope on ur parents cos they tried their best d~
    wat is mean by "GO AHEAD!" ?
    if they nvr trust on u then they wil nvr say tat..
    usually al the things r not easy to get but it wil b easy after u sacrifice a lot of things to get a SUCCESS~
    every1 also scare but when facin ur future then u MUST and NEVER SAY SCARE!
    if scare better dun take it cos it wil waste ur time~
    money problem hav many ways to solve juz c whether hw u slove it~
    u can try ur best to get wel in ur SPM then get the..
    loan through the U or C..
    haiz.. +u ba!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll scare jus bcuz i know well bout myself.im came from normal family i mean not dat rich who can choose their course they interested mayb jus for a moment...after discover din interesting le thn chg course.dat's y i'm keep hesitating...

    ReplyDelete
  3. no fear, scarlett!!
    GO FOR IT.
    it might be expensive now,
    but you know, THEY WILL ALL BE WORTHY!
    THEY WORTH IT~
    YOU WILL EARN THEM BACK.
    if there's a want, there's always a way!
    you can still study them even if you're not that rich, we all can borrow money from ptptn or blahh (some others that i dont know teehee). just go for what you want, what you like.
    or you'll regret.
    im so happy for you!
    to have your family's support is always the best best thing, ever!

    life is only once.
    chase your dream.

    :)

    ReplyDelete