Dear friends, always be a cheerful hunter (:

About Me

My photo
Kuala Pilah, Malaysia
szehui,18.a student.I like to take pictures.I take organic cracker as my supper :D

Friday, July 2, 2010

@@

(1st july)expo in school...taylors and UCSI din attend dat day....they disappointed me "( and definitely, i wont get any more detail informations bout the course im interested in their collegee.asked bout engineering courses...but i discovered dat im lack of interested wit dat course...and my 1st choice, architecture was the most challeging course.jus bcuz of it the combinaton of science and art.which nid a lots of building laws and theory.btw, nid creative and a mind wit 'thk out of the box'.every knowledge bout built nid cover it all.even civil engineering, QS, constrution management, etc. im stared wit it when teacher said dat oways solo to present ur project whn in studying. after that, im going to counselling room.For makesure whether dat were jus teacher's opinions or informations.Teacher counseller guide me a lots, and hav a different thking and talks bout dat...thn i knew for it...differ bout opinion and information.And i get a architecture course's student's number.and for sure im asked a lots of questions bout archi.btw, im searching some information bout archi via internet also...when im searching...my sis deliveried me a letter for ALFA college and i opened the letter's cover. I saw a lots of art&design courses dat makes me feel interested jus in between a few seconds! Beside of the position of listed architechture course there was graphic design and i started compare wit it.I had a though dat, if i choosed graphic design...i'll felt relax for me and job opportunities is realy had a large range compared to archi...and dat time, i'm decide 2nd choice was graphic design :) for sure, now im stil feel comfused bout in whether i should challege my 1st choice wit paid it or dun waste the fees and str8 go thru 2nd choice.wel, i din forget to concentrated my revision tooo :D future study, jus understading enough. now spm thn most important! without gud result how can go thru nice even best college U with scholarship.So, leave it for temporarily :P

No comments:

Post a Comment