Dear friends, always be a cheerful hunter (:

About Me

My photo
Kuala Pilah, Malaysia
szehui,18.a student.I like to take pictures.I take organic cracker as my supper :D

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

digital SLR :D

july 30th, after leo installation,we had a party in meizhen's house.actually i jus go for 'chou re nao' geh X) cuz most of them are f3 :) bt then,when we(meng,bao,vera and i) discovered meizhen DSLR.hehe, sure dat it's our time to play wit it XD

oh yaa, beginner camera,actually is dat's easy to play :P I've learnt some captured skill lu.heheX)


captured from EOS 550D play wit aperture,bulb,shutter speed,etc :DDDD

First time had such longer period trying to play a dslr. meizhen,thanks a lot <333


this is one of my loved shoot from all the photos i captured :DDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment