Dear friends, always be a cheerful hunter (:

About Me

My photo
Kuala Pilah, Malaysia
szehui,18.a student.I like to take pictures.I take organic cracker as my supper :D

Thursday, August 19, 2010

);


by mailto:hearitbelieveit@icanread.tumblr.com

why my interestes all touched wit moneys!god, do you heard dat? im start disliking my hobbies! my dream! im dreaming bout it but i just cant even makes them all come true! do you know about dat feeling!? I jus cant even described it out.1st interested in architecture,camera, now was musical instrument! whn i told to my frens and family members as i hope can learn all that to more further.but there was no one! no at all! its really nobody support to me! all of them are though dat im still a child, a kid who jus keep on wasting moneys,jus keep saying without any action in real! but im not! NEVER! im just...didnt have that much effort to realize it since im not come from a rich born.Im not kinda saying but without action! Even though i hav no ideas bout my 'rich' interested too! im just born in wrong flow! totally wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment