Dear friends, always be a cheerful hunter (:

About Me

My photo
Kuala Pilah, Malaysia
szehui,18.a student.I like to take pictures.I take organic cracker as my supper :D

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Wahahahaa! .___. after graduated , will study form 6 or Uni ? =D what sub u study ? hahahah! =D

:DDD form6 sllybus are quite difficult to me.so i thk i wil take foundation in college uni ;D i wil study architecture course~ may i noe who are you?you are just too sweet! my 1st question in formspring it is from YOUUUU <3333 :PP

Ask me anything

1 comment:

  1. Herm same! i think take form 6 will waste my time!
    wahaha , then after u choose which U or cllge u tell me yea! TEEheee! hahaha that means u will take enginering? o.o HEII! SAD * Hangyi here!!! ><'' arhhh wuwuw~ sad sad hahahhaha! Of cos larh! wahahaa too happy xD

    ReplyDelete