Dear friends, always be a cheerful hunter (:

About Me

My photo
Kuala Pilah, Malaysia
szehui,18.a student.I like to take pictures.I take organic cracker as my supper :D

Saturday, October 2, 2010

I believe in your dream!

In my life, i had been knew about each of my single friends’ dreams.no matter in further study, future life or anything they dream for it.i’m always be the one who support them.i think maybe because of i know about the feeling when ignore by others so well?maybe (: but i’m appreciate that i won’t easily beat by their bad comments about my dreams from now.yet, it can ful-filled my desire?I fallling in love with photography since this year.BUT, i am doubting about does architecture in MY was same as what study in oversea, which full with creative, design, colours and freedom?Or just study all the BORED building law, material studies,calculus etc.less and less of creative thinking classes?since architecture can be separated to applied science and also architectural design.but, one of my friend will go to the college centre to get a right information about all that.and guess what, i’ll follow him to the centre tooo :DD and also get know the colleges’ environment as it is what i want for (: so how bout you, my friends? never give up to chase your dreams ya! :D because i’m freaking believe in your dreams, my dearest friends :DD

1 comment:

  1. ha, finally ,u nvr give up ur architecture dream..that's good. keep fighting togethr ya.

    ReplyDelete