Dear friends, always be a cheerful hunter (:

About Me

My photo
Kuala Pilah, Malaysia
szehui,18.a student.I like to take pictures.I take organic cracker as my supper :D

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Friend 4ever

U three.I'm so glad dat i met u both.do u all noe?you both realy a truely and sweeet frens for me.especially ying, you ar. gonna make u be mine le la.aiyo.><" canteen day T-shirt's design.i wont forget 4ever d le. and nian nian ar.so care bout me neh.*touch*I'm felt lucky dat I'm joined dat choir trip.had a lots of sweeet memories.since 1st day until last day <3><" chit-chat again inside our room ><" haha.stil rmb dat.I'm lack of stamina whn nancy try to spoke hokkien well.and i'm str8 lying on ying's hand while ying gonna take something to sara.ying str8 shouted out XD realy funny le :D at night.we all start busy-ing to prepare our bbq and also 8-bao-vegetablesss ><" dat ying keep steal foods to eat dat time le.bt she never forget to share wit us also la.hehe. after 1day.2nd day, we head to sunway :D we ride dat ship of pirate wit 360degree was faint me @@ not juz ride 1 time bt were 2 times whn 1 of them is slow bt another 1 was the fastest @@@@ after dat, we shop in sunway pyramid :D starbucks <3
they keep called to eat more.aiyo.ying and nancy ar, not me lazy to eat is I'm paiseh le><"

scar wont forget all tis momeries for sure <3
fren forever la ya.i'm promised dy liao d ar.never care u both wan it or not :P
i noe im crazy XD love u both <3 <3 <3

5 comments:

  1. actually had many memories i din wrote out.forgive me dat im the one who always fail to express le ><"

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man, i read this so lately, pardon me.
    but that made me smile you know,
    i was smiling while reading all these,
    haha especially the one when you lied on my hand accidentally hahah. they really are some sweet moments, thanks for recording down them! im regret that i didnt write much about this trip in my blog! they sound sweet when you re-read them after some time (:

    love ya <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha!my broken eng.aiyooo.i thk i gonna type in chinese le ba.bt lazy everytimes le.chinese pinyin realy makes me crazy sometime...even cant find dat word jus bcuz of wrong type of pinyin ><" Im failed to express la.skipped manysssss.


    hahaha!thx yeaa:D to be my fren ")

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol
    oh yeah! if you are considering to study design, English is one of the MOST important subjects, if you dont get good grade then you'll have to study basic English again in the university, english is really essential (:
    nooo you should still use english!! but use BETTER english, without grammatical mistake, improve. if you use mandarin, your english will not improve as well right.
    do more exercises about basic grammar, grammar is the most important one, for your information (:

    jiayou (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. aikz.okok~thx for ur suggestions~anyways, i'll find any ideas to improve it.

    ReplyDelete